Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thoughts on Cape Town South Africa

I was not sure what to expect or what the experience in Cape Town South Africa would be, so after staying their for 4 days here is what I experienced/learned:

A much more cosmopolitan city than expected

Food is like being at home with some game dishes added

The people are extremely friendly and services focused

If I was to describe the city it would be - take Baltimore MD waterfront, San Francisco and New Mexico and mix them all up in a mid size town you have Cape Town South Africa

The sites are like nothing I have seen

Learning and relearning history has been wonderful

The appreciation for appreciating what you have has risen

The need to have things is less

Regardless of race, religion and so on.... they are all one people

No comments:

Post a Comment